Friday, July 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home....

We're back! We made it home from Myrtle Beach around 10:30 tonight. We had a great time! Unlike Dorothy, we were clicking our heels saying "I want to stay here." I love the beach. I could be a beach bum for life and be perfectly happy. However, I am very glad to be home and be back with the people I missed and love. Now, I'll count down the days until I head back to the ocean again in October; and, again in March. I think in March we are going to head down to Florida. The gulf is calling my name. lol. I will try and get the beach pictures posted in my MobileMe gallery within a day or so for you all to see.

Dance Competition Updates: Morgan won 2nd place in her age division for solos. Way to go Morgan! Abbey did extremely well also! We are very proud of both of them. Overall, our dancers won 11 1st place, 3 2nd place, and 4 third place. Way to go! It was a lot of fun. I'll have those pictures up as well. Plus, a friend of mine video taped it and will be putting it on youtube for everyone to see. I'll post the link to the videos as soon as they are posted.

Hope everyone is having an AWESOME SUMMER!